Campitello - Col Rodella – Sella ski area
Almost 13 km of piste that provide access to the Belvedere ski area via the Col Rodella – Lupo Bianco piste. An extremely fun snow park is located at Col Rodella.
- Rodella Des Alpes (medium): the piste departs from Rifugio Des Alpes towards Sella Rodella near the station uphill from the gondola Pradel Rodella. From here, the Salei chairlift heads back up to the refuge.
- Cinque Dita (medium): the first stretch of this piste is demanding but then it becomes slower at the crossroads with the Rodella des Alpes piste.
- Martinelli (medium): departs from the Rifugio Passo Sella and continues along the southern slope of the Sassolungo.
- Tre (medium/easy): the longest piste in the ski area (approx. 3 km) begins at the Rifugio Des Alpes and continues to the Rodella Des Alpes piste until the beginning of the Cinque Dita piste. From here it continues east and crosses Val Salei, arriving at a crossroads, however the two pistes join again further down and both arrive at the Pradel Rodella gondola. Continue to cross the S.S. delle Dolomiti via the underpass and arrive at the departure point of the Lupo Bianco gondola towards Belvedere (connection to Canazei - Belvedere ski area).
- Grohman (easy): very short piste used as a nursery slope and equipped with a fixed coupling chairlift.