Canazei - Belvedere – Pordoi ski area
This ski area is characterised by technological ski lifts and almost 22 km of piste easily reached by the town centre. At Belvedere is the Dolomiti snow park and in the centre of Canazei are the nursery slopes for beginners and the baby park on the snow for the very smallest.
- Gonzaga (easy): small piste assigned as nursery slope served by a ski lift.
- Lupo Bianco (medium): piste that crosses the forest that leads from the Belvedere valley to the Rifugio Lupo Bianco.
- Sass Becé (medium/difficult): equipped with a 6-man chairlift, this piste departs from Sass Becé.
- Col dei Rossi (medium): piste departs uphill from the Belvedere station and leads to the Baita El Brodol and Pecol.
- Belvedere (easy): equipped with a 4-man chairlift, this piste is also used as a nursery slope and departs from Sass Becé.
- Lezuo: descend from the Rifugio Sass Becé towards Arabba until a fork in the piste, one side is easier while the other is slightly steeper, both emerge at the Rifugio Lezuo.