Sport and adventure
There are many itineraries and services for cycling fans. In fact, in Val di Fassa, transport services and cable services are guaranteed to allow cyclists to climb to altitude and tackle pleasant routes, often very demanding, and enjoy the breath-taking landscape that characterises this area.
- Four Pass Tour: approx. 4 hours
- Sella Pass: depart from Canazei along the SS 48 to the Sella Pass and Rifugio Maria Flora.
- Pordoi Pass: depart from Canazei along the SR 48. The climb begins after the small church of San Floriano.
- Fedaia Pass: approx. 1 hour
- Fedaia Pass – Livinallongo – Pordoi Pass: from Canazei pass the Fedaia and Pordoi Passes, to reach the SS 641 and pass through the hamlets of Alba and Penia to start the climb.
- Fedaia Pass – Cencenighe – San Pellegrino Pass: from Canazei along the SS 641, cross Alba and Penia to the Fedaia Pass.
Mountain bike trails
- Pozza - Val Jumela - Ciampac: depart from Val San Nicolò towards Val Jumela and descend to Sella Brunech to reach the Ciampac basin. The trail continues towards Alba.
- Canazei - Campitello - Val Duron: depart from the Canazei swimming pool and follow the Marmolada trail to Campitello. Continue on to Val Duron. Upon arrival at the Duron Pass, turn around and take the same route back.
- Canazei - Campitello - Val Duron - Val di Dona: from the junction after the Baita da Lino Brach take the route towards the Rifugio Antermoia cableway and from here to the Rifugio Dona. Continue towards the Rifugio Micheluzzi along path 210 to return.
- Canazei - Penia - Pian Trevisan: depart from Alba or Penia to reach the Villa Maria hotel and head towards the Fedaia Lake and Marmolada.
- Alba - Rifugio Contrin: the route leads to Rifugio Contrin at the feet of the Marmolada.
Bike Park Resort
Canazei - Belvedere
- Double - U: (medium) route that crosses the meadows of Belvedere, characterised by natural curves.
- Electric line: (difficult) depart from Pecol and reach Canazei through the forest.
- 990: (easy) route back to the village used as an alternative to the Electric line.
- 4x: (medium) 600 m of trail.
- Bigairbag: enormous mattress used to practice jumps.
Pozza - Buffaure
- Zed line: (medium) free ride route from Buffaure to Pozza.
- 643: (medium) 2784 m of downhill trail.